Mustard greens are also called brassica juncea, and they are a species of the mustard plant. The leaves, seeds and stem of the plant are edible and are used in a variety of ways. Mustard greens have been consumed for over 5,000 years and originated in the Himalayan region of India.
Seeds of its plant are rich source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium,phosphorous and potassium. Along with this, it is a good source of dietary folateand vitamin A. Mustard greens or leaves of mustard plants are excellent source of essential minerals including potassium, calcium and phosphorous
- High Levels of Antioxidants.
- Detoxifies Your Liver and Blood.
- Helps Lower Cholesterol.
- Packed with Phytonutrients.
- High in Fiber.
- High in Bone-Building Vitamin K.
- Good Source of Immune-Boosting Vitamin C.
- Provides Skin & Eye Health Protection